Yearly Maintenance Enrollment
Make Sure The Door At Your Minneapolis, MN Home Stays In Great Shape For A Long Time
Anything mechanical in your home needs maintenance to maintain proper operation, and your garage door is no different. If you think you can just leave it be and get every year of life out of it you want, you're wrong. Luckily, our yearly maintenance plan ensures that one of our highly-trained, expert technicians comes out to take a look at your door, springs, cables, rails and opener once a year to make sure everything is in good shape and take care of minor nits before they become major headaches. Use the form below to sign up, and if you have any questions call (763) 244–1605 today!
Garage Door Maintenance FAQs
Garage doors should receive a maintenance service once a year to ensure safe and efficient operation. Maintenance service and tune-ups help to keep your garage door functioning well all year long with no repairs or accidents.
The services included in your annual garage door maintenance include:
- Visually inspecting the door as a whole.
- Testing the balance of the door.
- Making sure the auto-reverse safety is in working order.
- Inspecting and replacing rollers.
- Lubricating parts and tightening hardware.
- Checking cables and tracks.
- Buffing out scratches or dents.