Our TF-II Flush Panel door offers the same powerful insulating protection of the TF-II FLUSH, but in a stylish wood grain flush panel design. This two-inch thick, super-insulated, laminated door will shield your home from every weather extreme. Highly effective Polystyrene insulation is bonded between 26-gauge substrate to provide incredible strength and thermal protection while maintaining a solid, quiet operation.
Wood Grain Raised Panel Stell Doors
- Effective Polystyrene insulation is bonded to each steel skin, providing strong thermal protection to the very edge of each section.
- Tough PVC seal provides a continuous thermal break on all sections that reduces thermal transmission. Uniquely designed tongue and groove section joints create a weather-resistant seal against rain, snow and wind.
- Strong embossed hot-dipped galvanized steel. The pre-finished exterior and interior are then coated with a baked-on polyester primer and acrylic finish.
- 18-gauge hot-dipped galvanized recessed and concealed hardware back-up plates are carried the full height of the section, providing superior strength durability than commonly-used hinge pads.
- End stiles are 18-gauge, hot-dipped galvanized steel.
- Our tough “U”-shaped bottom weather-seal helps protect against the elements.
*Calculated R values are in accordance with DASMA guidelines under TDS – 163.
- Windows are available in single or thermal pane. For a customized look choose from a variety of window inserts.
- Special Headroom Track for limited space situations
- “Kwik Wind” system, and exterior keyed lock system are also available.
- Fade-resistant Kynar colors available in white, beige, forest green, and sepia.