The CT-24 offers the very best in strength and beauty. 24-gauge galvanized steel sections with micro ribs guarantee lasting durability. Stylish wood grain embossed raised panels guarantee an immediate boost in curb appeal.
Wood Grain Ribbed Steel Doors with or without Optional Insulation
- Tongue and Groove section joints create a weather-resistant seal against rain, snow and wind.
- Extra-strong 24-gauge embossed hot-dipped galvanized steel. The pre-finished exterior and interior are then coated with a baked-on polyester primer and acrylic finish coat, providing a durable, long-lasting appearance.
- The 18-gauge hot-dipped galvanized end and center stiles are mechanically fastened for strength and a neat appearance. Absolutely no welds to rust.
- Our tough “U”-shaped bottom weather-seal helps guard against the elements.
*Calculated R values are in accordance with DASMA guidelines under TDS – 163.
- Our optional Polystyrene insulation features a laminated High Impact Thermal Styrene (HITS) backer.
- Windows are available in single or thermal pane. For a customized look choose from a variety of window inserts.
- Special Headroom Track for limited space situations.
- “Kwik Wind” system, and exterior keyed lock system are also available.